Cost of living in Tunis, Tunisia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 377 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47586 CAD / TND
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunis (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,154 (4,527 Dinar) in Tunis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £1,312 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 350,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.25 (about 3 hours ago)