Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.971 CAD / LYD *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 14% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,238 (4,363 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,050 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pensacola, Florida costs $47 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)