Cost of living in Toulouse, France vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 296 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.540 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,390 (€2,852) in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 5 hours ago)