Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00002 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 68% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,442 (﷼ 95,835,838) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salinas, Ecuador costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reggio Calabria costs €150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adana costs 4,199TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$820 (about 2 hours ago)