Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 304 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05982 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,130 (Mex$ 35,608) in Toluca.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £2.77 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €40 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 3 hours ago)