Cost of living in Tangail, Bangladesh vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01600 CAD / BDT
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangail (Bangladesh) is 44% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,762 (Taka 172,577) in Tangail.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 2 hours ago)