Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23471 CAD / GHS
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 9% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,686 (GH₵19,965) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,548 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,200 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Frankfurt am Main costs €467 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corunna costs €1.30 (about 2 hours ago)