Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 302 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.04572 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,017 (109,737 NT$) in Taipei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,600 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,032 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cochabamba costs $b22 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belém costs R$ 5.17 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 4 hours ago)