Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04610 CAD / TWD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 26% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,647 (79,113 NT$) in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$720 (about 3 hours ago)