Cost of living in Tacuarembó, Uruguay vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03145 CAD / UYU
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tacuarembó (Uruguay) is 37% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,022 ($U96,111) in Tacuarembó.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 50 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $429 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lawrence, Kansas costs $19,500 (about 5 hours ago)