Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00003 CAD / IRR *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 18% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,945 (﷼ 122,351,002) in Tabriz.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Fukuoka costs ¥228 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baku costs 3.00 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$95 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)