Cost of living in Szeged, Hungary vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 108 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00435 CAD / HUF
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szeged (Hungary) is 48% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,324 (534,494 Ft) in Szeged.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 750TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chania costs €20 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Stamford, Connecticut costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guatemala City costs Q15 (about 2 hours ago)