Cost of living in Swansea, United Kingdom vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 116 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.765 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Swansea (United Kingdom) is 5% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,130 (£2,906) in Swansea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in London costs £4.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 3.00 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ulhasnagar costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Juba costs 3,500 Pound (about 1 hour ago)