Cost of living in Stuttgart, Germany vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 188 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stuttgart (Germany) is 13% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$5,203 (€3,390) in Stuttgart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Helsinki costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €120 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)