Cost of living in Strasbourg, France vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 143 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.508 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Strasbourg (France) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,843 (€3,212) in Strasbourg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Riga costs €3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Andorra la Vella costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Victoria, Seychelles costs 1,100 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)