Cost of living in Stavanger, Norway vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.14498 CAD / NOK
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stavanger (Norway) is 35% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,197 (kr 42,742) in Stavanger to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)