Cost of living in St. Gallen, Switzerland vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.448 CAD / CHF
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in St. Gallen (Switzerland) is 53% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,414 (CHF 4,428) in St. Gallen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 5 hours ago)