Cost of living in Singapore vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.977 CAD / SGD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Singapore is 41% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$6,044 (SGD $6,188) in Singapore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,300 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kathmandu costs ₨ 75 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jackson, Mississippi costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Mountain View, California costs $2,523 (about 2 hours ago)