Cost of living in Siirt, Turkey vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19777 CAD / TRY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Siirt (Turkey) is 61% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,892 (9,567TL) in Siirt.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 3 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 3 hours ago)