Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19209 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 21% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,806 (19,816元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)