Cost of living in Shenzhen, China vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 244 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.18824 CAD / CNY
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shenzhen (China) is 22% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,987 (21,182元) in Shenzhen.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 870 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ottawa costs C$1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $3,659 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New York City costs $0.74 (about 3 hours ago)