Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 81 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.31848 CAD / MYR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,302 (RM10,368) in Shah Alam.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Gainesville, Florida costs $0.55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Burgos costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (about 2 hours ago)