Cost of living in São Paulo, Brazil vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,994 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23155 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Paulo (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,887 (R$ 12,470) in São Paulo.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Karachi costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Reggio nell'Emilia costs €0.12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Berlin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lida costs 1.83 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 3 hours ago)