Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 111 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25556 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,104 (R$ 8,231) in São Carlos.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hong Kong costs HK$17 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $60,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Jackson, Mississippi costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fortaleza costs R$ 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)