Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 582 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02317 CAD / DOP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 39% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,563 (RD$ 110,644) in Santo Domingo.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Diego, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$40,000 (about 4 hours ago)