Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 156 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22259 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 52% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,099 (R$ 9,428) in Santo André.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)