Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.535 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,046 (€2,636) in Santander.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $750 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 15 CUC (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $1.06 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Resistencia costs ARS $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)