Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.22756 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 60% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,025 (R$ 8,897) in Santa Maria.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)