Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.540 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 14% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,227 (€2,746) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Cabos costs Mex$ 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Palo Alto, California costs $23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 4 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 5 hours ago)