Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 791 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.19635 CAD / BOB
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 38% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,787 ($b14,196) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Udaipur costs ₨603 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$1,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $39 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Coimbatore costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Minsk costs 40 BYN (about 2 hours ago)