Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 877 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.358 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 29% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,199 ($2,357) in San Salvador.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dortmund costs €840 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 600 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Stockholm costs 298 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in San Salvador costs $1.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs C$2,236 (about 2 hours ago)