Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.257 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 12% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,057 ($3,227) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)