Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 346 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01403 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 70% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,538 (ARS $109,676) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 19 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 40元 (about 3 hours ago)