Cost of living in San Francisco, California, United States vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 842 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.358 CAD / USD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Francisco, California (United States) is 84% more expensive than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$8,831 ($6,504) in San Francisco, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,800 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $22,816 (about 2 hours ago)