Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union, Philippines vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02753 CAD / PHP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, La Union (Philippines) is 32% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,769 (Php100,583) in San Fernando, La Union.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 40 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Elizabeth costs R 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 5,000₴ (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)