Cost of living in Salta, Argentina vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
WARNING! Salta has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Salta.
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01405 CAD / ARS *
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salta (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,332 (ARS $166,028) in Salta.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 4 hours ago)