Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada, Grenada vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.47147 CAD / XCD
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint George’s, Grenada (Grenada) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, you would need at least C$4,561 (EC$9,675) in Saint George’s, Grenada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with C$4,500 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hurghada costs E£ 6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Winnipeg costs C$1.15 (about 2 hours ago)