Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05040 CAD / UAH
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 57% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,088 (41,435₴) in Rivne.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Melbourne costs AU$40 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Almaty costs 80 KZT (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mendoza costs ARS $125 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Reynosa costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$240,000 (about 3 hours ago)