Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 09, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25375 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 41% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,790 (R$ 10,997) in Rio de Janeiro.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Valencia costs 280,000 Bs.S. (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Quilmes costs ARS $3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)