Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.20625 CAD / HRK
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 25% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,055 (14,812 kn) in Rijeka.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)