Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.25556 CAD / BRL
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 49% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,200 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,122 (R$ 8,304) in Ribeirão Preto.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Sydney costs AU$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €790 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chiang Mai costs 10,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pasto costs COL$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jaipur costs ₨77 (about 3 hours ago)