Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06042 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,600 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$1,934 (Mex$ 32,013) in Reynosa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 60 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$90 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Asmara costs Nakfa8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)