Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.534 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 14% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,234 (€2,760) in Reggio Calabria.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.99 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 3 hours ago)