Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 954 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06076 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,900 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,724 (Mex$ 44,829) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Quito costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $645 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cairo costs E£ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in İzmir costs 18TL (about 3 hours ago)