Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 380 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00173 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 28% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,700 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,391 (CH$1,961,877) in Punta Arenas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nasik costs ₨29,000 (about 2 hours ago)