Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 200 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00181 CAD / CLP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 32% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,100 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$3,446 (CH$1,904,943) in Puerto Montt.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 139 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in La Paz costs Mex$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Libreville costs 25,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Madrid costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)