Cost of living in Puebla, Mexico vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.06215 CAD / MXN
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puebla (Mexico) is 43% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,840 (Mex$ 45,689) in Puebla.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $48 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lima costs S/. 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Inverness costs £1,290 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 140TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (about 2 hours ago)