Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 311 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.518 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 52% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,102 (€1,385) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,499TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Salvador costs $200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chapeco costs R$ 2.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)