Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 252 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.534 CAD / EUR
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 51% cheaper than in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$5,000 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$2,447 (€1,595) in Prishtina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$34,990 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 160TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chiang Mai costs 1,900 ฿ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nukus costs 11,000 сўм (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dhaka costs Taka 1,600 (about 4 hours ago)