Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom vs Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 259 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.712 CAD / GBP
Do you live in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island? We need your help!
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is about the same as in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island (Canada)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require C$4,400 in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island you would need to make just about C$4,356 (£2,544) in Preston.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 38 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rancagua costs CH$250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liege costs €17 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Verona costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)